Just purchased BWV contract !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bradpga

Mouseketeer
We are SSR owners and stayed at BWV during Christmas :santa: (loved the resort). Anyway, got a call from member services today and points just came available thru the waitlist for a BWV contract :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: !!! Couldn't be more excited:yay: :yay: :yay: !!! Can't wait to add my new second home to my signature.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Hooray!
I just bought at SSR and haven't stayed at any DVC yet- but I admit BWV looks the most intriguing to me.

We are SSR owners and stayed at BWV during Christmas (loved the resort). Anyway, got a call from member services today and points just came available thru the waitlist for a BWV contract!!! Couldn't be more excited!!! Can't wait to add my new second home to my signature.

Welcome to my favorite resort! It will remain that way until I get a chance to purchse into a second favorite resort: the hoped-for Contemporary DVC resort...

I got the call yesterday that my BWV points came thru...I was waitlisted for two weeks for 50 FEB UY points:banana:
Enjoy your new resort!

I too got my wait list for add at BWV yesturday 50 pts September use year.....

what's up with that??:confused3

was there a clear out on BWV points?

Congratulations to all and Welcome Home neighbors! :cheer2:

Don't let the freaky looking clown slide scare you off either! We think it's the best slide on property. We just love Luna Park! :woohoo:

I got the call from member services yesterday and my guide told me 300+ points came available for Sept use year. I was first on the waitlist and nabbed up 50 points. The rest trickled down to you lucky folks. Feels good to own a piece of Boardwalk!!!:thumbsup2

Congratulations everyone!! We've talked about adding on at BWV, but we're holding out a bit longer to see what's going on at the Contemporary. We need to save up a bit longer anyway!

Howdy Neighbor!
We just bought our points last year through a resale, and couldn't be more excited.
~Amanda

perdidobay---

I'm so glad you posted! We have been on the BWV waitlist for 2 whole days now ;) Feb use year - 80 points...My guide said I was 4th on the list behind 2 50 point and a 45 point....One down, two to go!! I am so anxious to make our reservations and we are now into the 11 month window....This gives me hope!

Congratulations to all. I'm jealous. I called our guide Monday to add on 25 pts at the Boardwalk, September UY, haven't heard anything yet. This gives me hope for something soon. This will bring us up to 260, I was trying to talk DH into 50 instead of 25 (this is our 2nd addon ) but he won't budge :(

Congratulations to all of you. We bought there last year as our 2nd home... we love it!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter