Just the facts: can you pay oop for kids.....

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
at these restaurants?:
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Sci Fi Dine In
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Spoodles
If you are going to tell me that doing this will be cheating Disney, please do not reply. I am not looking to start any debates on the ethics of this. I just want straight info. Thanks!

You can pay out of pocket at any restaurant that you want! When you are seated, just tell your server who will be using credits and who will be paid for with cash (or whatever)

Hope this helps :)

You can pay out of pocket at any restaurant you choose for any person you choose and/or any items you choose.

You might want to rethink Whispering Canyon. We loved the atmosphere and the "messing around." However, the food was terrible. 50s Prime Time was much better food and still had fun atmosphere (although different fun.)

We love both 50s Prime Time and Whispering Canyon; both the food and fun were among the highlights of our recent family trip. I'd highly recommend both for families visiting WDW, especially with young children. :thumbsup2

I completely agree with Bicker :thumbsup2 We love Whispering Canyon - the atmosphere and the food! We all have a really great time there and it has now become a tradition to eat dinner there on our last night :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter