Just the two of us...no dining plan, no discounts, no allergies...lots of pics! COMPLETE

Excited to by-pass checking in, we headed for our room at the farthest point in Country Fair All-Stars Music (last building, almost last room)...we were greeted by this cute fellow (who we never saw again until the day we left)
OOOoooo How did you bypass check-in? We have nearly your same arrival day plans for October!

OOOoooo How did you bypass check-in? We have nearly your same arrival day plans for October!

My Husband took care of it, but apparently when you check in online, you are assigned a room. So when we arrived, we headed straight to that room. Would have been especially awesome if we didn't have the problem with the lock on our room. Hopefully you won't have that problem.

Thank you so much for your report. It is very helpful as I am a bargain gal myself. I loved all the pictures and your commentary was very funny. I reay enjoyed reading your report.

Thank you so much for your report. It is very helpful as I am a bargain gal myself. I loved all the pictures and your commentary was very funny. I reay enjoyed reading your report.

Thank you so much! Makes me happy to know I could have helped another bargain gal!

Looking back over our recent memories and in light of what is happening with the pandemic, I have such a new appreciation for our January Disney adventure.
Will things ever be "normal" again? None of us know at this point. Guessing it will be a new norm. In the meantime, does anyone know if Via Napoli ships pizzas? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts