Kaht Kam license plate

elemusing

DIS Veteran
So, DH and I are traveling home from an out of town over night trip today. We were around St. Louis at 4:30 CST. I look up and there was as Illinois license plate that said "Kaht Kam 1"

I about fell out of my seat. This was at the same time I was listening to park music on my mp3 player in honor of Bawb.

I choose to believe that was Bob smiling down on me. ;)

What a great coincidence. :)

I'll bet that sure made you do a double-take! What a cool thing to see. :goodvibes

That is a great coincidence!! Thanks for sharing.

Amy

I was on the Dis this afternoon between 3 and 4 going through some of the Bob posts and thinking about the memorial service. My phone rang with some very good news for me and my family, something we had been waiting to hear and that has been touch and go for the last week or so. The person delivering the message could have waited until she got back to work on Monday, but thought that we would like to know as soon as possible.

A little pixie dust pixiedust: from Bawb, maybe?

Actually, the first thing I was thinking was "I wonder if this is a DISer?" I am sure we aren't the only people who have a Cart Cam, but I thought it was weird that it was spelled KAHT KAM the same as Bob's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter