karebear1 has passed.

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
My dearest friend in this life has passed. karebear1 died on Halloween afternoon, 10-31-19. Only 60 years old. Karen was a wonderful friend, very creative, loyal and had a great sense of humor. She has been ill for many years. I enjoyed many trips (5) to WDW with her. She will be missed by many on Disboards. She was very active on the crafts boards. Till we meet again sweet friend. Karen is on the left.

Karen and Barb 2006.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to read this, Barb. :hug:'s

It sounds like you have many wonderful memories of times past with Karen. You will cherish those for a lifetime.

God speed for Karen, prayers and good thoughts for her family, you and all Karen's friends. Thank you for sharing, Barb.

My dearest friend in this life has passed. karebear1 died on Halloween afternoon, 10-31-19. Karen was a wonderful friend, very creative, loyal and had a great sense of humor. She has been ill for many years. I enjoyed many trips (5) to WDW with her. She will be missed by many on Disboards. She was very active on the crafts boards. Till we meet again sweet friend. Karen is on the left.

View attachment 450674
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Hugs to you and cherish those wonderful memories.

I am so sorry. Although I do not think we ever crossed paths on the Dis, it is always sad when one of us passes.

Prayers to all that knew her. :flower3:

So sorry for your loss. As long as I've been on here hopefully our paths crossed at some point. :hug:

And not to steal any thunder but a very special friend of mine ,a Lung Support person whom I was very attached to lost his life to this lung disease we share, also on Halloween.

So sorry to hear this. May God Bless Karen, her family, and friends at this time. :grouphug:

I am very sorry for your loss. May you cherish the memories you shared.

So sorry to hear the news. I remember meeting her on a group trip with the WISHwalkers back in 2005. I think she made us all lime green scarfs. Sweet person!
I was with her on that trip and waited back at our room while she was with you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!