Karmel shuttle?

katyringo

DIS Veteran
This is who Disney booked us through for our ride back to the airport (we are using Disneyland express to the hotel but they don’t leave early enough for our departure day)

A quick look at trip advisor and yelp shows some pretty crappy reviews for it. I’ve already paid for it though..

Any thoughts on it?

They are my fave shuttle service. They don’t troll the airport for unbooked fares, they drive more safely than the random shuttle we got into once at SNA it ant supershuttle driver I’ve ever dealt with, and they are nice and personable drivers.

Yet another reason I don’t trust TripAdvisor (and never have) for Disney trips!!

I also read alot of bad reviews on Karmel Shuttle. The only reason i didnt go with them is because they couldnt supply a carseat.
Were now going through Lansky, they also do a grocery stop if you want.

We've used Karmel lots of times and if you're just looking to go straight from the hotel to the airport and back, then they're great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!