Keep an eye on the tropics, we're in the path of a potential tropical cyclone.

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
I am going to keep you updated to who ever has a vacation planned last at the end of August and beginning of September. National Hurricane Center is keeping an eye on a tropical wave in the Atlantic Ocean that has a high chance of developing into a tropical depression then a potential tropical storm this weekend and all of next week. They have predicted a path and we're directly in it so keep an eye out. I'm not trying to ruin anyone's vacation not even mine but this is where in the season where Hurricanes love to come up.

I've gone the last week in August for a few years now, so I'm getting used to worrying about hurricanes. So far, I've been lucky. (I hope my luck holds out.) I ve heard that the tropical storms often bring several days of rain at a time (longer than hurricanes), is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter