***Keep Me Cool Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

:sad2: but our mail runs late. I'll check in when I get home from work tonight about 11:30 my time :)

:cool1: I had recieved my exchange today, and it is defintly a hot :sunny: day here.
My exchange came from-
VanniGirl-Leslie and included were-
*Keebler fudge dipped ice cream cones-yum I have only seen the regular ones before.
*Crystal Light Rasberry Ice- :thumbsup2 it's sugar free so I can try them this afternoon.
*A box of pop ice-The kids love these.
*Another Crystal Light soft drink mix that is sugar free :thumbsup2 , but this one is in lemonade.
*2 Lemonade Kool-Aid packets
*A big bottle of chocolate sprinkles-I need to hide these from my daughter :rotfl: . She loves sprinkles, and we even put them in her pancakes.
*A big yellow mug that you can put in the freezer so that the water freezes and keeps your drinks cold.

Thank you very much Leslie for making my summer cooler. :yay:

mommytotwo said:
:cool1: I had recieved my exchange today, and it is defintly a hot :sunny: day here.
My exchange came from-
VanniGirl-Leslie and included were-
*Keebler fudge dipped ice cream cones-yum I have only seen the regular ones before.
*Crystal Light Rasberry Ice- :thumbsup2 it's sugar free so I can try them this afternoon.
*A box of pop ice-The kids love these.
*Another Crystal Light soft drink mix that is sugar free :thumbsup2 , but this one is in lemonade.
*2 Lemonade Kool-Aid packets
*A big bottle of chocolate sprinkles-I need to hide these from my daughter :rotfl: . She loves sprinkles, and we even put them in her pancakes.
*A big yellow mug that you can put in the freezer so that the water freezes and keeps your drinks cold.

Thank you very much Leslie for making my summer cooler. :yay:

Glad it arrived - keep kewl :)

I am so sorry. I got back from vacation a little later than anticipated only to discover DH had not mailed my package. It will be in the mail tomorrow. Again so sorry to my recipient.

Welcome back Tamara.
Thank you for updating us to let us know what is going on with your exchange-I was wondering why it was taking awhile to get to your recipent.
And I wanted to double check that you had gotten yours.

Oh yes I did get mine. Thank you very much. I just had a chance to go through mine. I received a great drink cooler (perfect for beach camping), a bottle of water, popcorn (my fav snack), a beach towel (again perfect for camping), and a pair of lime greeen flip flops that fit perfectly! I returned home to muggy, 100 degree temps so this exchange came at a much needed time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter