Kelly State Park

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone visit Kelly State Park near Orlando? Looks like some awesome tubing there with clear water. Would love to add a day of that before a Disney trip.

Sure we call it Rock Springs. Nice place. Gets crowded at certain times. Wekiva Springs is very close. Several places to go in that area.

You won’t see any don’t worry about it.
But they are there?:crazy2: I think I would try. Not sure about my husband, but dag gum, there are no state parks in Georgia that people are in line just to get in. Wish there was some water that clear in Georgia.

But they are there?:crazy2: I think I would try. Not sure about my husband, but dag gum, there are no state parks in Georgia that people are in line just to get in. Wish there was some water that clear in Georgia.
Lots of clear springs in Florida. As long as you don’t go off away from people into a more remote area you won’t have a problem. In fact you probably won’t see one. A women did have her arm bit off about 10 years ago right down from there. She did go off to the side some in a more remote area. And something like that is very rare. You would have a better chance at a shark bite in New Smyrna Beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter