Ken Potrock Leaves DVC - New President?

In this particular case, it looks like someone jumped the gun on reporting the news, wanting to be first more than being best.

Says who? Haven’t seen anything to the contrary... Disney doesn’t have an obligation to announce something like this publicly. Honestly it’s not even big enough a story for other sites to report on probably.

Says who? Haven’t seen anything to the contrary... Disney doesn’t have an obligation to announce something like this publicly. Honestly it’s not even big enough a story for other sites to report on probably.

Disney pretty much always announces changes like this publicly though.

Sometimes these rumors end up being supported, but when there is literally one source, from within a forum like this, it is pretty hard to take it as fact. If The source was somebody known to share correct informatio, I may be willing to give them a bit more benefit of a doubt.

Terri Schultz is new Vice President, maybe SVP of Disney Vacation Club. I wonder if she will also have ABD, Golden Oak, and Aulani since Potrock had those business units. Any bets on how long until the official announcement?

:earsboy: Bill

Terri Schultz is new Vice President, maybe SVP of Disney Vacation Club.

I can verify this from several friends that still work for DVC. I knew Terri Schultz way back in the day when I worked for MS long, long ago. Always really liked her. Very warm, funny and approachable. I think she will do a very good job.

Terri Schultz is new Vice President, maybe SVP of Disney Vacation Club. I wonder if she will also have ABD, Golden Oak, and Aulani since Potrock had those business units. Any bets on how long until the official announcement?

:earsboy: Bill

Maybe in the next issue of Disney Files... Potrock usually had an intro at the beginning.

I can verify this from several friends that still work for DVC. I knew Terri Schultz way back in the day when I worked for MS long, long ago. Always really liked her. Very warm, funny and approachable. I think she will do a very good job.

I'm glad to read positive comments, and I hope Terri does well. It seems that, after many years of repeated complaints here that DVC members deserved better treatment (e.g., more discounts, special events, etc.) than we were accustomed to receiving, Ken brought us Moonlight Magic, the Epcot member lounge, the various ticket specials, etc. Even though I can't take advantage of many of them, I appreciate the offers and opportunities and hope they continue.

I'm glad to read positive comments, and I hope Terri does well. It seems that, after many years of repeated complaints here that DVC members deserved better treatment (e.g., more discounts, special events, etc.) than we were accustomed to receiving, Ken brought us Moonlight Magic, the Epcot member lounge, the various ticket specials, etc. Even though I can't take advantage of many of them, I appreciate the offers and opportunities and hope they continue.

With the increase from 25 to 75 points but in to get perks, I anticipate that they will either stay the same or increase in order to entice more people to only consider buying direct. Seems like a good business model to me. Spend $2 per member to get an extra $5000 per new one, or something along those lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!