*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

For now... I hear they are coming back, but we will be ready this time!!:cool2: Who needs a pair?

Hey! I am so glad you are back! I will put mine on:cool:

Aww.. That's awesome! I love Tiffany, it makes everything so classy.
I almost fainted when my Fiance pulled a Tiffany box, there is definately something special inside those blue boxes!

Aww.. That's awesome! I love Tiffany, it makes everything so classy.
I almost fainted when my Fiance pulled a Tiffany box, there is definately something special inside those blue boxes!

Yes, I love everything Tiffany!! Your getting married 5 days after me!! YAY!

Wow Kendra - I can't believe you're only 2 months away!! Don't freak out, its suppose to be exciting ;)

Wow Kendra - I can't believe you're only 2 months away!! Don't freak out, its suppose to be exciting ;)

Yes, I'm excited, but can't help but freak out!

Sorry, I haven't updated lately, but I will try to do that soon. Not only are we trying to finish all the wedding plans, but we just bought a house, and are trying to work on that all at the same time!

Yes, I'm excited, but can't help but freak out!

Sorry, I haven't updated lately, but I will try to do that soon. Not only are we trying to finish all the wedding plans, but we just bought a house, and are trying to work on that all at the same time!

Oh wow - congrats on the house! :cool1:

I don't think I ever posted my finalized menu, so here it is:

Caesar salad
Medley of field greens with toppings to include:
Croutons, cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese, onions, black olives, cucumbers, and shredded carrots
Dressings:
Low fat Zinfandel, Ranch, and Thousand Island
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with mushroom cream sauce and fried parsley
Salt and Pepper Crusted beef strip loin (carved to order) with Worcestershire Demi, fresh crushed horseradish, and creamed horseradish, parmesean mashed potatoes
Pretzel bread, and assorted dinner rolls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter