*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

Sounds yummy Kendra! Your menu is very similar to mine - I'm so excited about the food. I hear a lot of brides say that they missed out on a lot of the food/cake during the wedding, but I will not let that happen to me.

I'm not going to let anyone bother me while I am trying to enjoy my food :rotfl:

sounds really good!:goodvibes
Thanks!

food sounds yummy, we found the menu the hardest thing to do
It took us FOREVER to decide. We sent the menu to Impressions to print out menu cards, so I guess it has to be final now!

that sounds like a yummy meal!!
Thank you!

Sounds yummy Kendra! Your menu is very similar to mine - I'm so excited about the food. I hear a lot of brides say that they missed out on a lot of the food/cake during the wedding, but I will not let that happen to me.

I'm not going to let anyone bother me while I am trying to enjoy my food :rotfl:
I think the food is one of the things I'm most excited about! I'm with you, I am going to enjoy my food!!

Your menu sounds really good!

I saw your post about going to Beaches and Cream and I felt bad for you! I knew what the response would be, alot of the people over there are mean! For some reason there are certain hot topics over there like reusing your mugs on another trip, pool hopping.......that cause people to get really rude and usually ends up in the thread being locked!

2 months! Very exciting! :cool1:

Kendra! 2 MONTHS!:cool1: :cool1: It will fly by!

Congrats on the house!

Your menu sounds yummy!

Sorry about the resort board,:hug: I saw your post too and thought they were less than polite!(saying it nicely):scared1:

Your menu sounds really good!

I saw your post about going to Beaches and Cream and I felt bad for you! I knew what the response would be, alot of the people over there are mean! For some reason there are certain hot topics over there like reusing your mugs on another trip, pool hopping.......that cause people to get really rude and usually ends up in the thread being locked!

2 months! Very exciting! :cool1:

Kendra! 2 MONTHS!:cool1: :cool1: It will fly by!

Congrats on the house!

Your menu sounds yummy!

Sorry about the resort board,:hug: I saw your post too and thought they were less than polite!(saying it nicely):scared1:

Yeah, I was very surprised at how rude they were. And like someone said, you used to be able to do that. A simple no would have been fine. But whatever!!

Oh man you're menu is making me soooooooo hungry,:bitelip: it sounds delicious.
Thank you!

Your menu sounds so tasty!!!

You are too sweet!!

I know I have ben slacking with updates, everything has been so crazy!!We are down to 51 days... Not that I'm counting, and I feel like I still hve sooo much to do.

I had 2 hair trials done so far and haven't been able to make a decision. I am bringing my hairstylist from my city to do everyones hair for the wedding, and we have been playing with some different styles.
This is the first one did:
100_0171_0005_005.jpg

100_0166_0010_010_0001.jpg

I'm not sold on this hairstyle. I forgot to take pictures of the 2nd, but it's really the same as the 1st, but not so messy. I'm still playing with the idea of having my hair down. I'm just scared that it won't be dressy enough. The problem with my hair is that it's layered. It goes past my shoulders, but my layers hit my chin. I am open to ANY suggestions or ANY pictures anyone had! I need help!!!!

Here are the flowers that I'm going to carry. The only real difference is that my roses are going to be light pink, I am also having stephanosis with swarvoski crystals, and I believe that my ribbon is going to be pink.
large_image.jpg

Oh!!! The biggest news... We booked a Magic Kingdom photo session today!!!! I e-mailed my planner to see if they were booked for the day after the wedding, and we are booked for 6:00am!!! I'm so excited!! I've already e-mailed Rose to let her know that I need a refresh, and I'm going to see if Ana is available for the morning of!!!! Oh, and I requested Ty to be our photographer!! Thanks Amanda!!

A disney wedding is not complete with out a Magic Kingdom Photo Shoot!

YAY for the MK shoot...Ok about the hair..if you want to waer it down do very loose waves..if you do it too tight they will shrink up too much..but I think you should wear it up because it will look best with your tiara. Personally me as a hair stylist I don't like to do the messy look on brides unless it is what they want then I do it.I say go with something clean,tighten those curls instead of having it messy..you could also wear the hair half up half down and the tiara will look great.You can put some girls behind it to fill in the space.

You must be getting so excited!! Beautiful bouquet!

A disney wedding is not complete with out a Magic Kingdom Photo Shoot!
I think your right!!

YAY for the MK shoot...Ok about the hair..if you want to waer it down do very loose waves..if you do it too tight they will shrink up too much..but I think you should wear it up because it will look best with your tiara. Personally me as a hair stylist I don't like to do the messy look on brides unless it is what they want then I do it.I say go with something clean,tighten those curls instead of having it messy..you could also wear the hair half up half down and the tiara will look great.You can put some girls behind it to fill in the space.

You must be getting so excited!! Beautiful bouquet!

:worship: :worship: Thank you Lynn!!! When I posted that I had hoped that you would read it and tell me what to do!!! That is what I will do... All the way up, with clean, tightened curls!! See, now I know the right lingo to say! Thank you for the complement!! It seems like everyone on here has either just gotten married or gotten really close! I remember thinking that when you got married it meant that I was getting close!

I just got an e-mail back from Veronica, and Ana is available for my Magic Kingdom photoshoot!!!!! :banana: I am so excited now!!!!!!!

Oh!!! The biggest news... We booked a Magic Kingdom photo session today!!!! I e-mailed my planner to see if they were booked for the day after the wedding, and we are booked for 6:00am!!! I'm so excited!! I've already e-mailed Rose to let her know that I need a refresh, and I'm going to see if Ana is available for the morning of!!!! Oh, and I requested Ty to be our photographer!! Thanks Amanda!!

Hey you're welcome :) I can't wait to see your pics!!

I can't believe we are only 1 month away!!! Last Saturday I had my first shower! It was amazing. I will post pictures soon! The wedding is coming so fast now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter