Kennedy Space Center Between Cruises or Before?

darnheather

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I are going on a Fantasy cruise followed three days later with a Dream cruise this fall. I'm trying to decide if we should go to the Space Center before the cruise or between the two. I know there isn't a lot to do in do Port Canaveral and we'll end up just vegging out otherwise during those two full days which isn't a bad thing.

If you are staying in PC between both cruises, that’s the perfect occasion to go to KSC. Plan on being there early. The bus tour is quite long - do not miss it ! - and there‘s so much to do. KSC understood that a few years ago and they now suggest touring plans on their site.

https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/info/trip-planner

That's so awesome. I think I'll spread it out over the two days so we can take our time and not be rushed.

I agree that doing it between the cruises is a good idea. If you want a second day there, easy to add it on. If you don't like it, plent of other things to do in the area!

I agree that doing it between the cruises is a good idea. If you want a second day there, easy to add it on. If you don't like it, plent of other things to do in the area!

Oh I'm going to love it. I visited as a child because I wanted to be an astronaut. That was before women were in the training program. I just hope my daughter enjoys some of it. :-)

Yep, between. We did it the day before and there was so much to do/see that we missed some things and wished that we had an extra day to spend there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!