Keychain Help!

MrRpc

Earning My Ears
Hoping to find someone going on an upcoming trip that can help us replace a keychain my son bought on our Fantasy cruise in March. DCL told us they can only sell it on the ship, so I am looking for someone who would be willing to buy and send to us.

A picture of keychain would be helpful, even if it's a screenshot from another source like eBay or a site focused on Disney merch.

Agreed, but the site will not allow me to include said picture. Thinks it is spam. I apologize, but am new to this. Is there a way to get around that so that I can share the picture?

Agreed, but the site will not allow me to include said picture. Thinks it is spam. I apologize, but am new to this. Is there a way to get around that so that I can share the picture?
I believe you need to have 10 posts on DISboards after joining to post links/photos. Head over to the Test board and post on one of the threads there 8 more times. Nothing major, a simple "Test" will work.

I thought that might be the case. So MrRpc - just do a few more posts. One sentence is enough! How was your cruise?

I believe you need to have 10 posts on DISboards after joining to post links/photos. Head over to the Test board and post on one of the threads there 8 more times. Nothing major, a simple "Test" will work.
ahhh....another good point.

I thought that might be the case. So MrRpc - just do a few more posts. One sentence is enough! How was your cruise?
Cruise was tremendous! It was our first on Disney, second overall. It was to celebrate my son's 10th birthday, which we did while on board.....on pirate night as it happens. We were on Fantasy out of Port Canaveral and went to BVI, USVI, and CK. My son is already planning our next one!

Lets try this!!
disney-cruise-disney-wish-merchandise-ship-keychain.jpg

Yay! You did it! Hopefully someone can help you out. If not I can look on my cruise in October. Doesn’t look like it says “Fantasy” on it?

Is it rubber? There’s one on eBay for $49. Please tell me that’s not what it cost?
It is not rubber and NOT $49. I love my son, but not enough to buy him a $49 keychain. I do not think it has any ship-specific markings on it, so I assume it would be available on any ship. We got it at Mickey's Mainsail.

The one on eBay says “rubber”. So, it’s metal and maybe 2 - 3 inches long? I hope someone sailing soon replies via Direct Message sooner than later. I will send you my info in case you still need it in October. Would you consider another Disney cruise? Just curious!

OK, since you are new to the Board, if you have a Direct Message, you should see a little read number at the top of your page on top of an envelope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter