Kickin' it at the Fort

What site are you in 4077?
No site...just visiting as I am down here “at work”. (I am a pilot, and we are in town for a few days...so I am free to amuse myself). Just had a bit of time to roam the campground today. Sorry missed you...hope all set with your tech. issue!!

Friends take their co-workers to TE for dinner and then get a group top rail rocker picture 😁

View attachment 448046

I'm sure you tried to explain to your coworkers WHY the feet up on the rail on the TE porch was a thing (but if they come to this board, then it will be THAT much HARDER to get a campsite).

It looks wet on the pavement beyond.

I am sure this thread's OP @mightyexplorers is proud. :love:

Bama Ed

PS - I am proud of you, 4077, for sharing this with your coworkers but a little concerned, all at the same time...

Last edited:
PS - I am proud of you, 4077, for sharing this with your coworkers but a little concerned, all at the same time...

I think the secret is safe...they made it clear they could not find there way in our out without me (in the dark on busses making turns is quite disorienting). Although, the woman (our flight attendant) that joined me tonight is restoring/rebuilding a 1968 Shasta trailer.... 🤔

It has been a while since I have had the chance to post back to here. My wife and I recently made it down for out 25th anniversary and had to swing into the Fort for a photo. Sadly this trip we were at pop and not the fort, although the skyliners are very cool and may have ruined us for the busses forever. We hopefully plan to be back at the fort with all the kids next year. Can’t wait!

Very sad and scared to see the encroachment of the new construction at the Fort, hopefully it all works out well in the end.

Either way we were very happy to be sitting here :-) We didn’t go for the top rail because we wanted to catch a little Christmas and miss the construction but 4077 @bama_ed is correct. We are proud of you .

It has been a while since I have had the chance to post back to here. My wife and I recently made it down for out 25th anniversary and had to swing into the Fort for a photo. Sadly this trip we were at pop and not the fort, although the skyliners are very cool and may have ruined us for the busses forever. We hopefully plan to be back at the fort with all the kids next year. Can’t wait!

Very sad and scared to see the encroachment of the new construction at the Fort, hopefully it all works out well in the end.

Either way we were very happy to be sitting here :-) We didn’t go for the top rail because we wanted to catch a little Christmas and miss the construction but 4077 @bama_ed is correct. We are proud of you .

View attachment 460334

As the man who started this fantastic thread, mightyX, we are glad you came back to visit us. Hope you make it back to the Fort for a stay soon.

You can prop on any rail you want to. Own them all, you do. ::yes::

Thanks for the update.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
I’ll be at the Fort in a little over a month. Relaxing with my feet up in front of Crockett’s tavern is one of my favorite things to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!