Kid-free trip "itinerary"

miss1180

Mouseketeer
So DH and i are doing our first kid-free trip in early June (usually we have our crazy 9 and 6 year old boys in tow- so we're super excited!! LOL ) Just wanted to run by my plan to see if anybody had any other suggestions/ ideas/ input :-)
Right now, I'm booked at both CBR and CSR, trying to decide which one... CSR seems nicer, but CBR has the Skyliner now, which is nice to have an extra transportation option... any input??
Plan:
Wednesday afternoon: arrive, check in, hang out... Then I have a dinner reservation at California Grill and watching fireworks from there.
Thursday- Backstage Magic Tour all day (about 9-4), then the Storybook Dining at Wilderness Lodge for dinner
FRiday- hang out by pool all day, or maybe do miniature golf or a water park..
Friday night- Villains After Hours at MK from 7-1AM
Saturday- EPCOT for ALL the snacks around the world HAHA
Sunday AM- fly home :-(

Any suggestions or input? Thanks!

Honestly, I love this itinerary! I think you have an excellent mix of things you should take advantage of without kids in tow and things you should do period because they're fun.

I don't have much input on the CBR vs. CSR debate. Personally, I am split. I think I would prefer the theme and design of CSR (I really want to try out Gran Destino Tower), but we are sticklers for transportation and the Skyliner makes a big difference. However, it looks like your itinerary has a fair amount of MK and some Epcot, so the Skyliner probably won't present as much of an advantage.

I love the scheduling of the extras (Villains After Hours and Backstage Magic). We've done several After Hours but not Villains. All in all again, I think you planned a great trip!

For Friday, some additional options, depending upon what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DS (DTD), area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DS (DTD) 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts