Kid ordering a adult meal and a "adult" ordering a kid's meal

Feberin

DIS Veteran
We're going to get the dining plan for the first time. We're hoping to book a number of character meals so adding stuff up says that it is woth it. My oldest will be ten and a picky eater. However my seven year old is a very adventurous eater. If he ordered off the kids menu and she ordered off the adult menu would that be okay or is that not allowed? The cost would be the same but would let us do a couple restaurants where he wouldn't eat anything off the adult menu.

We're going to get the dining plan for the first time. We're hoping to book a number of character meals so adding stuff up says that it is woth it. My oldest will be ten and a picky eater. However my seven year old is a very adventurous eater. If he ordered off the kids menu and she ordered off the adult menu would that be okay or is that not allowed? The cost would be the same but would let us do a couple restaurants where he wouldn't eat anything off the adult menu.

As long as you are ordering the correct number of corresponding meals to your party make-up, you're okay. It doesn't matter who eats what once it's at the table.

We did this without any issue. Our son is also an adventurous eater and found that often the kids menus were a little too basic/boring. So my wife or myself got the kids meal and he got the adult meal, or we just shared everything. We also focused on buffets so that he could have whatever he wanted. Tusker House was a great experience that we all enjoyed!
Also, don't forget your quick serve credits can be used however you like, so the kids can order off the adult menus if they prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter