Kidani Sleeper Chair

vbmom40

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever moved the sleeper chair into the master-bedroom? We will be traveling with a 1 year old and a 6 year old and do not feel comfortable having them in another room.

Not possible. Too heavy and too wide to move it without damaging the furniture and walls. Plus, like BillPA said, DVC doesn't want guests moving the furniture.

Wouldn't you just be better off in a studio if you want to be in the same room?

Wouldn't you just be better off in a studio if you want to be in the same room?
With a almost 2 year old with food allergies and a 6 year old I wanted the full kitchen and Laundry. Its hard to find anything that the 2 year old will eat so I wanted to make breakfast and at least one other meal and lunches to take to the park.

With a almost 2 year old with food allergies and a 6 year old I wanted the full kitchen and Laundry. Its hard to find anything that the 2 year old will eat so I wanted to make breakfast and at least one other meal and lunches to take to the park.
Got it. We have food allergies too. In that case, you might try the Thermarest ultra lite luxury cot. They take up no space in the luggage--much easier to travel with than an air mattress and much more comfortable. My dd, 13 uses one on swim meet trips and when we travel and she wants her own bed. It will easily fit in the master bedroom at Kidani. We are here now. I'm in the king bed as I write this. You could also put it in the giant master bath. The toilet area is fully separated from the other part of the bath, so that is not as gross as it might sound. Not gross at all, in fact.

Is there enough room for a single air matress in the master

Absolutely! We brought an air mattress for my son and it fits nicely in the master. We even managed to fit it in the value 1 bedroom!

We originally thought to move the sleeper chair as well, but as previous people have said, it’s impossible. It’s just tooooo big.

Got it. We have food allergies too. In that case, you might try the Thermarest ultra lite luxury cot. They take up no space in the luggage--much easier to travel with than an air mattress and much more comfortable. My dd, 13 uses one on swim meet trips and when we travel and she wants her own bed. It will easily fit in the master bedroom at Kidani. We are here now. I'm in the king bed as I write this. You could also put it in the giant master bath. The toilet area is fully separated from the other part of the bath, so that is not as gross as it might sound. Not gross at all, in fact.

Hi there! We are thinking of getting one of the Thermarest cots and recalled that you mentioned using pillows as the base. Can you please explain what you meant by that? TIA

IMG_3482.JPG
Hi there! We are thinking of getting one of the Thermarest cots and recalled that you mentioned using pillows as the base. Can you please explain what you meant by that? TIA

If you see the picture above you can see that the base is nylon. My daughter likes to line the base with pillows or a blanket for a comfy, cushiony base. Thermarest sells mattress pads for the cots, but it means extra luggage and the pillows or blanket do the same job. I could see the pad coming in handy on a camping trip.

View attachment 278430

If you see the picture above you can see that the base is nylon. My daughter likes to line the base with pillows or a blanket for a comfy, cushiony base. Thermarest sells mattress pads for the cots, but it means extra luggage and the pillows or blanket do the same job. I could see the pad coming in handy on a camping trip.

Thanks for the clarification! We have a Thermarest sleeping pad that is very compact so that should work for us. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!