Kid's Activities at the Grand Floridian

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
Come on everyone.....my ressie day is drawing near and I need some feedback on the Wonderland Tea Party & the Grand Adventures in cooking. I am only going to choose one. I have heard a few things about the tea party but nothing about the cooking adventure. Anyone who can help...

My DD (age 6 yrs at the time last year) did both and I asked her which she liked better...she said the adventure in cooking. Mind you she is very much all girl and loves to dress up so I was shocked at her answer. She loved both but she thought it was cool to go around the resort and pass out what she had made, and it was only dirt pudding LOL!!!! Go figure!! We do alot of character meals so she gets to meet alot of characters...If your child doesn't get to see a lot of characters the Tea party might be more fun for them. Hope this helps!! Happy to answer any more questions you have.

My DD and DNi did the tea party in May. They both had a great time.

My 8 year old daughter and almost 5 year old son did the Grand Adventures in Cooking program on June 21 and they both loved it. As I dropped them off, the CMs, including Chef Drew, had the aprons out and wrote "Chef Jordan" and "Chef Bradley" on them. When I picked the kids up in the atrium of the GF Cafe, they were wearing their aprons covered with multi-colored handprints, chef's hats that they had colored and they were carrying strawberry-banana shortcakes that they had prepared and put into plastic containers with lids. They each gave me one and the CMs had a big cart with a zillion that they gave out to whoever came by. Our family of 5 ended up with about 8 of them. Got lots of cute pictures. Not sure what all they did but I know they washed their hands a lot. My daughter said if they touched anything but the spoon or the table they had to go back and wash their hands. She also said they they sang the ABC song while they washed their hands.

My DS 6 and DD 9 did the Grand Adventures in Cooking last year and loved it. Their food was a mini apple pie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter