Kid's activities question

stefwynn

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm a first time poster and have some questions about kids's activities on board. I have two boys 8 and 2yrs old. The 2 year old will turn 3 one week after we cruise. I know that kids clubs are offered to children 3 and up but I was wondering if they would allow my 2 year old to participate. I've been reading about the programs and know he would love to participate. I called the reservation office they didn't know the answer.

Thanks, Stefanie :cool:

Since the birthday is so close, I have read here before that it would be fine for the 2 year to participate. As long as he is potty trained - If he is not potty trained, then they will not let him in -

Hope that helps -

Karen

Plus it'll also depend if they have room for him. They only have so many slots (reservations) for each age group. So when you made your ressies for DCL he wasn't in the head count.
533.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter