**Kids Activity Exchange Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

I cant belive this,none of our partners yet from this exchange has recived their package and I just got word from another exchange we did for the Halloween Candy that one of our packages that we just sent on the 28th had arrived today. In Arizona???:confused3 What's up with that?????
I will never figure this one out.
One day left is all Im giving the post office so I hope you all get them.It would make for a good weekend atleast. :)
Here's to Fridays mail. :thumbsup2

You know, I just thought of something that happened with me once. I had a bunch of auctions ending at once and I packaged everything up and put it in the trunk of my car to mail the next day or something. I had an incredibly busy week and never got to the PO, but because it was on my To Do list I literally thought I had gone. It wasn't until a week or so later that I opened my trunk and was mortified to find the back of auctions in there. No, I suppose I'm possibly flightier than the average bear...but is it at all possible they're in the trunk of your car (or somewhere similar???). Just a thought!!!

Either way, we're very very patient and I hope you're not sweating about it at all. No worries! :cloud9:

MariDisney said:
You know, I just thought of something that happened with me once. I had a bunch of auctions ending at once and I packaged everything up and put it in the trunk of my car to mail the next day or something. I had an incredibly busy week and never got to the PO, but because it was on my To Do list I literally thought I had gone. It wasn't until a week or so later that I opened my trunk and was mortified to find the back of auctions in there. No, I suppose I'm possibly flightier than the average bear...but is it at all possible they're in the trunk of your car (or somewhere similar???). Just a thought!!!

Either way, we're very very patient and I hope you're not sweating about it at all. No worries! :cloud9:

I wish it was,but I have my reciept from the post office.It would have been easier if I had drove down to the states myself :rotfl2:
:dance3:

MariDisney said:

This soooooo sounds like something I would do!! :rotfl2:

We, too, are very patient, so please do not worry about it taking so long. It will be a lovely surprise for Cora whenever it arrives! :goodvibes

MariDisney said:
Nothing here today...I'm starting to think my mail man's daughter is having a good time with Caroline's activities. :confused3 :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I was hoping that all three would reach there by today. :(

:goodvibes :goodvibes IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a package here today from Canada!!! YAY!!!!!

It said it was sent 9/18. We are so excited. We will be picking up Matt from school and going right to the airport. I will post if I get a chance after he opens it.

Thank you!!!! :wave:

dvcfamily41801 said:
:goodvibes :goodvibes IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a package here today from Canada!!! YAY!!!!!

It said it was sent 9/18. We are so excited. We will be picking up Matt from school and going right to the airport. I will post if I get a chance after he opens it.

:cool1: Glad to hear of that arrival.
Have a great trip Lisa.

Two more to go.

Cora received her package today!! :woohoo:

Timing was perfect! Cora has been under the weather for the last 3-4 days. She really wanted to go to school today (yes, she's one of those :rolleyes: ), so my husband took her in later so she wouldn't have to ride the bus for 40 minutes....Anyway, at lunchtime, she lost her "lunch"....directly in her lunchbox!!! :blush: My husband took her to my M-I-L's til I could get to her. Cora will not be going to school tomorrow but she'll be busy working on her activities that Brandon sent her. I will have more time to post what was in the package tomorrow, but please tell Brandon that Cora is VERY HAPPY about the beads, and she thinks he did a great job...for a boy! :rotfl:

dvcfamily41801 said:

:banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2:
Yippy it has finally arrived.I thought it was never going to.
Have a great trip :)

sunny_medford said:
Cora received her package today!! :woohoo:

Timing was perfect! Cora has been under the weather for the last 3-4 days. She really wanted to go to school today (yes, she's one of those :rolleyes: ), so my husband took her in later so she wouldn't have to ride the bus for 40 minutes....Anyway, at lunchtime, she lost her "lunch"....directly in her lunchbox!!! :blush: My husband took her to my M-I-L's til I could get to her. Cora will not be going to school tomorrow but she'll be busy working on her activities that Brandon sent her. I will have more time to post what was in the package tomorrow, but please tell Brandon that Cora is VERY HAPPY about the beads, and she thinks he did a great job...for a boy! :rotfl:

Tell Cora we hope she's feeling better real soon.Brandon and myself are so glad it finally arrived.Hope she enjoys it all. :thumbsup2

Caroline was just THRILLED with her exchange, which arrived today. She was SO impressed that it came from Canada. There was even a postcard with a Mountie on it with a lovely note. She was IMPRESSED. Her exchange contained:

some Halloween erasers
pricess stickers
a paint your own wooden decoration kit
craft foam and foam beach shapes
a book of games like dot to dot and such
a "how to write in cursive" book
a friendship bracelet kit

I can't even tell you how PERFECT each and every item is for her. She is a crafty kind of girl so she has already begun making some new creations.

THANK YOU!!! :banana:

:cool1: This exchange is now CLOSED.
Thank you to the three kids who were very patient in waiting for their exchanges.
Hope everyone had fun.

MariDisney said:
Caroline was just THRILLED with her exchange, which arrived today. She was SO impressed that it came from Canada. There was even a postcard with a Mountie on it with a lovely note. She was IMPRESSED. Her exchange contained:

some Halloween erasers
pricess stickers
a paint your own wooden decoration kit
craft foam and foam beach shapes
a book of games like dot to dot and such
a "how to write in cursive" book
a friendship bracelet kit

I can't even tell you how PERFECT each and every item is for her. She is a crafty kind of girl so she has already begun making some new creations.

THANK YOU!!! :banana:

Today must have been the perfect day.All 3 packages finally arrived.Not bad for a service that was to only take upto 10 days to arrive. :rotfl:
Hope your little princess enjoys and your very welcome.
Your Canadian Friends in Ontario. :wave:

:thumbsup2
I know we're technically closed on this exchange. But, I just had to post that DreamsComingTrue went way above and beyond by sending out a second box of activities for Caroline that arrived today. Apparently it was sent before the first box finally arrived. I haven't gone through it because Caroline is at her dad's today. But, I'm sure she'll be SO excited to have a totally unexpected surprise when she comes home. Thank you SO MUCH!! :cool1: You really DID NOT have to do that!!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter