• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids menu???

DBMagic

<font color=blue>Wishes do come true<br><font colo
This will be our 1st Disney Cruise so forgive me if is ? has already been answered.

I will be traveling with DW, and 2 DDs (7, 10). Do the kids HAVE to order off the kids menu when in the dinings rooms?

I'm a little confused about the dining rotation. On the formal night, what if you're assigned to PC which is a casual restaurant. Do you still dress up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No. Kids can and are encouraged to order off the regular menu. Formal night is ship wide. So, yes, you dress up even in PC. Have fun!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!
Tracy

My daughter ordered from the adult menu every night. As for dressing for formal night--it is ship wide so it doesn't matter which restaurant you are in. We were in Animator's Palate for formal night and I was wearing Black & White. My daughter was laughing and telling me I matched the restaurant! It was very enjoyable.

Sue Ellen

We were just on our first cruise 2/16 on the Wonder and LOVED it! Kids 10, 8 and 6. They can order off either the kids or adult menu or mix and match --- whateve they like! They are very accommodating! Our 10 yo ordered off the adult menu every night, he likes different stuff and thought it was great. Have a great trip!!

My 6 year old liked the "healthy choices" on the adult menu that were basically grilled steak or boneless chicken breast, steamed veggies, and rice. He liked that they didn't have all the ("yukky") sauces and garnishes on them but weren't "kiddy" meals. We also sometimes mixed an adult entree with fries, etc. They are extremely accomodating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter