Kids Table Service Credits

hgcrnp

Earning My Ears
We are currently crunching the numbers for the DDP for our November 2019 trip. We were considering getting it in order to treat my parents (who would be in a different room) to some of the more expensive meals we are planning. With using multiple credits for these it looks like it will be cost effective or at the very least we will break even. We have 2 kids however so if we use double the credits on the character TS meals we will have several kids TS credits left over.

Questions I have are:
1. Can kids TS credits be converted to QS credits?
2. If so, can these be used for adult QS meals or do they have to be kids meals?
3. With the conversion would we need to wait until all other QS meals are used before using these leftover TS credits?
4. Also, no one is having trouble using credits for members in their party that don't have the DDP, correct? I know there were some issues early in the year with the DxDDP but I hadn't read of any with the regular plan. We were going to pay for their meals for the HWV Fantasmic package, Trattoria al Forno character B-fast, and Coral Reef...

Thanks!!!

I didn't think you could "share" a TS credit when it's a buffet or character meal as you're technically paying for this experience but apologies if I'm wrong.

1. Yes they can but you will ony get 1 QS for 1 TS so unless this is something you really want to do, it's a bit of a waste of money losing a TS credit
2. All credits show the same, they're not specifically listed as adults or children so yes, they can be used for adult QS
3. No, you can use them whenever but I would let the server know you want to use a TS credit as they'll just assume to use the QS
4. I believe this has now been sorted - I asked this myself a couple of weeks ago and was told that all is fine

2. All credits show the same, they're not specifically listed as adults or children so yes, they can be used for adult QS
3. No, you can use them whenever but I would let the server know you want to use a TS credit as they'll just assume to use the QS

TS credits are NOT the same and are listed as adult and child, but OP should still be able to use a kid's TS for an adult QS meal.

In the past, all QS credits did have to be used first before using TS for a QS meal, but it's been a few years since we did it, so they may have changed the practice.

I didn't think you could "share" a TS credit when it's a buffet or character meal as you're technically paying for this experience but apologies if I'm wrong.

We wouldn't be sharing, we'll just be eating less table service meals than nights we will be there since we will be using some of our adult credits to treat my parents. This will leave my kids with a few extra TS meals each since there are no extra kids to "treat". Hopefully that makes sense? From what I am reading we shouldn't have any issues doing that...but I'm always nervous to run into problems once there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter