kids trip reprt for

kingdomqueen

Mouseketeer
A while ago someone posted a web site where ther was a cute printout for a vacation report for kids to do. Does anyone remember what that site was. I have lost it in a computer change, and would like it for our recent trip. Thanks for the help.
Val

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Both of the above sites had great ideas!The printouts were exactly the type of thing that I was looking for.

Thanks tmfranlk. That is exactly what I was looking for. You are a lifesaver. We took a trip a couple of weeks ago, and really wanted to have a souvenier for our boys, and something they could bring to school.
Thanks again, Val

These are really great!! We've got a car trip coming up next week so I printed out the car activity book, it will defnitely help keep the kids occupied. I also printed out the vacation memory book for the kids to take to school - this is better than the journal they usually do!

Thanks for the links!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter