Kilimanjaro Club Concierge

This thread was started five years ago and the services in the lounge have changed since then. Rely only on very recent information and not the old stuff in this thread.

Good point, I need to do another CL stay to see how things have changed.

:earsboy: Bill

We have stayed several times but always do it for the first day or two in a studio before moving to a 1 bedroom. The points are less then the 1 bedroom and depending on when you go, about 2-3 points more per night then SV studio. I like it when we arrive because usually the room isn't ready so we can sit and have drinks and snacks. The first day we are usually tired so we have an early night and sit and have beer (I bring a couple of nipper bottles of vodka and pour it in my jungle juice :rolleyes:) and desserts.

Last stay was December and they didn't give us the little gift bag we had on previous stays. (Not that there was much in it but it was still a nice touch. The chocolate photo was really nice)
They did remove the bottled water but we didn't notice any other changes from the previous visit. (We don't drink Perrier so I wouldn't have had that but I also don't recall seeing it)

They don't put it outside, you have to ask for it we were told. I stopped drinking Diet Coke and I needed a soda water, my DH was going to go buy one but we were told that they had Perrier, to our surprise.

We have stayed several times but always do it for the first day or two in a studio before moving to a 1 bedroom. The points are less then the 1 bedroom and depending on when you go, about 2-3 points more per night then SV studio. I like it when we arrive because usually the room isn't ready so we can sit and have drinks and snacks. The first day we are usually tired so we have an early night and sit and have beer (I bring a couple of nipper bottles of vodka and pour it in my jungle juice :rolleyes:) and desserts.

Last stay was December and they didn't give us the little gift bag we had on previous stays. (Not that there was much in it but it was still a nice touch. The chocolate photo was really nice)
They did remove the bottled water but we didn't notice any other changes from the previous visit. (We don't drink Perrier so I wouldn't have had that but I also don't recall seeing it)

We were there right after you in January of this year and they had switched from the bags with the chocolate photo to bags of trail mix in a little burlap sac thing, not nearly as nice, but at least it was a welcome gift.

We were there right after you in January of this year and they had switched from the bags with the chocolate photo to bags of trail mix in a little burlap sac thing, not nearly as nice, but at least it was a welcome gift.

We did get that trail mix in another bag with a map scroll and a few other things (must have been April 2017) but nothing Dec. 2017 so I thought they stopped. Must have just skipped our room.

They don't put it outside, you have to ask for it we were told. I stopped drinking Diet Coke and I needed a soda water, my DH was going to go buy one but we were told that they had Perrier, to our surprise.
Kind of like the beer. They don't put it out but they get it whenever you ask for it.

We received some paper made of animal poop once.

:earsboy: Bill

I just did a two night stay here in a CL villa and I will report that the food was replenished when they ran out and it was great! The breakfast was better than any cheap chain hotel I have been in and the mid-day snacks were great as well. But there is no way in the world I would pay for CL, unless it was like an unbelievable deal and I had like five in a room or something. Also, this is a different point of view, but at night when everyone was gone, it was kinda creepy to go to the lounge right outside our room and grab a coke or something to drink, but I did it on both nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts