King Tut at the California Science Center, Los Angeles

DTDkettleCORNfan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been? I'm worried that the Tut exhibit is going to be small and not worth the cost. It sounds like there other fun things to see there, but my kids are older (9th and 12th grades) and we most likely wouldn't consider visiting if this wasn't going on.

We really enjoyed it. Felt it was worth the cost. More items than the 2008 exhibit - about 150.

And the CSC is great.

I used to be a volunteer scuba diver at the California Science Center (CSC) and I personally love their special exhibits such as the King Tut. Aside from the special exhibits you can visit the permanent exhibits such as the Space Shuttle Endeavor plus other space and other miscellaneous aircraft. They are also living exhibits or what CSC calls Ecosystems that I always find interesting (obviously I worked in one of those areas). As far as the IMAX, well I guess it depends on what they are showing but my favorites are space or ocean themed shows. Aside from the CSC there is also the Natural History Museum that is within walking distance.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!