Kingdom Keeper Books - A must read for Disney fanatics of all ages

ColoradoDis

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this or not...but one way to get your teens even more excited about your upcoming trip.

My DD16 found the first Kingdom Keeper book - Disney after Dark at the gift shop in the Grand Floridian on our last trip (2006). The author is Ridley Pearson (who also co-authored the Peter Pan pre-quels with Dave Barry). A new book came out in 2008 titled "Kingdom Keepers II - Disney at Dawn".

The books feature teens heros facing Disney "evil doers", i.e., Maleficent and pirates. The stories incorporate the rides in the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

DD16 says the books are fun for all who like mysteries and Disney magic.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Do you think they are appropriate for a 9 yr old? DS has read and enjoyed Harry Potter books, Chronicles of Narnia, and the Series of Unfortunate Events books.

Do you think they are appropriate for a 9 yr old? DS has read and enjoyed Harry Potter books, Chronicles of Narnia, and the Series of Unfortunate Events books.

My DD said that she thinks that they are definately appropriate for a 9 year old - especially one who has enjoyed those books.

Since this thread isn't really about theme park planning, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter