Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

Okay...if nothing comes, we will resend.
This has lasted way too long!! ::yes::

I'll find an elf by then :goofy:

I ordered some Pampered Chef stuff for myself last week and definitely spent more than $5...does that count? :lol:

:rotfl:

No :p

You will get a package.....if I counted what I bought myself, I wouldn't do any exchanges ;)

When does Disneygirlatheart DH's get back ??
that is who I sent too
and i am sure it is there waiting for him

kaylajr said:
When does Disneygirlatheart DH's get back ??
that is who I sent too
and i am sure it is there waiting for him

:confused3 Kirby didn't pass along that info :(
Hopefully we will hear something soon.

If the ELF hasn't mailed it yet, they don't need to. My package arrived yesterday.

I received:

apple printed towel and potholder - very cute and the colors match my kitchen!
lime squeezer - I have the pampered chef one, so I may send this one to my sister.
magnetic note pad - great for those grocery lists
nylon turner - may send this to my sister too.

Thank you!!

*I send things to my sister because her and her husband are in a very tough financial situation due to a medical condition she has which prevents her from being able to work. Since I am a PC consultant, I knew that I'd probably be sending her things from this exchange because I have so many kitchen utensils already. So I guess you could say I did this exchange for her...and I think I may do more for her too. That way she gets some things that she'd never be able to buy for herself. So thank you R.P. for sending some great things that I know she'll be able to use.

Well, then I guess this one is finally done except for the one person that is/was on vacation to check in with us :teeth:

Finally ;)

An elf package did go out this morning, so I guess a special DISer will be getting another package coming to them next week.

elf packages are always nice.
There are a couple of exchanges that are taking so long, those waiting deserve an extra something ::yes::

Arrived home. My DH had a nice package awaiting him from New York. Inside was
baggie clips
pasta measure stick
adjustable measuring spoons
address book
measuring spoons
and a 4-1 opener.
Thanks so much. He liked everything!

:woohoo: Welcome back, disneygirlatheart.

That completes this exchange. I'm sure Kirby will be thrilled to hear that on her return ::yes::

disneygirlatheart said:
Arrived home. My DH had a nice package awaiting him from New York. Inside was
baggie clips
pasta measure stick
adjustable measuring spoons
address book
measuring spoons
and a 4-1 opener.
Thanks so much. He liked everything!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Glad it was there and he liked it

kelleigh1 said:
If the ELF hasn't mailed it yet, they don't need to. My package arrived yesterday.

I received:

apple printed towel and potholder - very cute and the colors match my kitchen!
lime squeezer - I have the pampered chef one, so I may send this one to my sister.
magnetic note pad - great for those grocery lists
nylon turner - may send this to my sister too.

Thank you!!

*I send things to my sister because her and her husband are in a very tough financial situation due to a medical condition she has which prevents her from being able to work. Since I am a PC consultant, I knew that I'd probably be sending her things from this exchange because I have so many kitchen utensils already. So I guess you could say I did this exchange for her...and I think I may do more for her too. That way she gets some things that she'd never be able to buy for herself. So thank you R.P. for sending some great things that I know she'll be able to use.

My pleasure!

And I am so sorry you didn't get your packager priority ( I got my butt chew for that :rolleyes: ) but it was hard for me to go to PO from the hotel I was then, I asked DH to take it to PO for me and I am so sorry that I didn't have the brain to tell him about the priority mail thing, he doesn't ever go to the post office or mail anything, and I had so many things in my head, sorry you didn't get your package priority! God Forgive me too!
Glad that your sister can use them. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter