Knotts "Merry" Farm

beachdreamr1229

DIS Veteran
I've been to Knott's a handful of times since my childhood, but I've never been during the winter. I'm thinking of going with my family for my birthday the weekend after Christmas. So, I'm looking for feedback on the offerings and if it's worth the money to go for 2 days or just 1. Also, how crowded will it be? And, in your experience, do children age (almost) 5 to 8 enjoy it? We haven't been since my oldest was 5.

I can't help too much right now. We are going on December 2nd for one day. I can give more info on what offerings were around after our trip. However I would check the park hours, although I figured weekend would be busier, it also had significantly longer hours.

I've been every December/January since I was a kid (first responders get in free) and we love it that time of year. It's really nice and uncrowded until Christmas break hits, then it gets pretty crowded. The weekend after Christmas will be very busy, but it never gets DL busy there. They have great Christmas decorations and a barn where you can take pictures with Santa (free if you use your own camera) and all kinds of holiday treats (not free except for a candy cane!) and in the old ghost town area all of the crafters are selling holiday stuff. There are also old-fashioned carolers, holiday shows and a tree lighting every nights. My kids loved Camp Snoopy and the holiday stuff when they were younger, and now (at 9 & 11) are just starting to go on all the big rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!