Knowing When to Quit the CP

Life is kind of crazy. Last June I was hired back in full time as a custodial cast member on main street USA my dream location! I had an apartment and was all packed to leave when my health took a severe turn for the worst. My new lungs went into rejection and unfortunately after weeks of treatment including a couple rounds of Chemo my lung function went from 93% down to 27%.
After a year of trying to improve my lungs last month I was diagnosed with a second type of rejection.
Unfortunately I am not in the shape to work anymore or presently travel. I am currently trying to get my body strong enough so that I can be evaluated for a second lung transplant. These aren't too uncommon but are usually more work than the first transplants so I have a tough road ahead of me.
It's okay I plan on working as hard as I can. My goals of working at Disney again are pretty much impossible now, but I am still working to be able to visit!

Life is kind of crazy. Last June I was hired back in full time as a custodial cast member on main street USA my dream location! I had an apartment and was all packed to leave when my health took a severe turn for the worst. My new lungs went into rejection and unfortunately after weeks of treatment including a couple rounds of Chemo my lung function went from 93% down to 27%.
After a year of trying to improve my lungs last month I was diagnosed with a second type of rejection.
Unfortunately I am not in the shape to work anymore or presently travel. I am currently trying to get my body strong enough so that I can be evaluated for a second lung transplant. These aren't too uncommon but are usually more work than the first transplants so I have a tough road ahead of me.
It's okay I plan on working as hard as I can. My goals of working at Disney again are pretty much impossible now, but I am still working to be able to visit!
Wishing you strength and healing . I hope you are able to get back to the things you love soon.:hug:

Wishing you strength and healing . I hope you are able to get back to the things you love soon.:hug:
Thank you :) Hopefully someday right now i'm trying to figure out how to incorporate the things i enjoy into my life now. It's not easy but hopefully things will only get better as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts