Kohola Ranch Yea or Nay & How Long is Drive From Aulani?

So fabulous!!!:bounce:. We did Kualoa Ranch 5 years ago, truly the highlight of our Aulani Trip! Someone at our Easter gathering mentioned Hawaii and we were reminiscing about Kualoa.
We did the ATV tour, 1 hour which I believe I read on these board that are discontinued? First time for all of us on ATV, me, DH, and our 2 DS, then 19 and 27, it wound up being a private tour. So much fun, the ATV's are programmed to not go above a certain speed which was fine for Mom. The boys couldn't believe that I did it, as I was a little anxious about it at first. We had a blast, part of it rides up to a gorgeous view of the water! WOW!!! The other two tours were the movie tour and a catamaran type tour which were equally as good. We had a nice lunch included. We set it up that our first tour began at opening, think something like 9am. We were glad that we got there at opening, it got very crowded later in the day. Truly worth going, even if you have to rent a car! Anyone here know if the ATV's are definitely discontinued? :confused:We booked the three activity tour in advance.::yes::

So fabulous!!!:bounce:. We did Kualoa Ranch 5 years ago, truly the highlight of our Aulani Trip! Someone at our Easter gathering mentioned Hawaii and we were reminiscing about Kualoa.
We did the ATV tour, 1 hour which I believe I read on these board that are discontinued? First time for all of us on ATV, me, DH, and our 2 DS, then 19 and 27, it wound up being a private tour. So much fun, the ATV's are programmed to not go above a certain speed which was fine for Mom. The boys couldn't believe that I did it, as I was a little anxious about it at first. We had a blast, part of it rides up to a gorgeous view of the water! WOW!!! The other two tours were the movie tour and a catamaran type tour which were equally as good. We had a nice lunch included. We set it up that our first tour began at opening, think something like 9am. We were glad that we got there at opening, it got very crowded later in the day. Truly worth going, even if you have to rent a car! Anyone here know if the ATV's are definitely discontinued? :confused:We booked the three activity tour in advance.::yes::

I love hearing when somebody gets out of their comfort zone and loves it. So much to do there you could easily visit many times and not get bored.

Sounds like you booked the combo atv tour

https://www.kualoa.com/

Only the 2 hour atv tour is being discontinued.

Has anyone done the UTV tour? My kids are on the younger side, so we were looking at the UTV tour or the movie tour. Thanks!

It’s about an hour drive. We stopped off at Dole on our way out there to do the Jungle Tour. The food did not look so great out there and ended up stopping off somewhere on the way (or maybe afterwards) to get some local food.

01C610AE-5B75-4F2A-A1F0-6EE6BE00C010.jpeg Let me share that if you happen to hit rush hour trafffic coming over the mountain from the ranch (we did as our tour not over until almost 3:30 pm) be prepared to do battle. Took us almost 2 hours, no accidents, just what i’m Told is normal traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter