Kona brewery tour?

cgattis

DIS Veteran
Not meaning to hijack, but....I'm a massive Kona Brewing beer fan (Fire Rock IPA is my fave). Has anyone visited their brewery in Kona? Just booked us on a Hawaii cruise for 2017 (tacking on an Aulani stay at the end!) and Kona is one of the ports. Hoping to make it one of my stops that day.

We stopped in to the Kona Brewing location when we stopped there on our Pride of America Hawaiian cruise in April 2015. Lots of good beer choices. Several of us had the pizza with our beers. Very good.

We stopped in to the Kona Brewing location when we stopped there on our Pride of America Hawaiian cruise in April 2015. Lots of good beer choices. Several of us had the pizza with our beers. Very good.
That's great to hear! How did you get around Kona?

That's great to hear! How did you get around Kona?
We were a party of 5. We got off the ship and negotiated a flat rate with a cab (van) for a tour of the island that lasted ~3 hours. He left us off at Kona Brewing (at our request) and after eating we walked back down to the harbor, which was a very short walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter