Kona Cafe doesnt take reservations for 7ppl and over?

FoxwithEars

Mouseketeer
Does Kona Cafe take reservations of party sizes 7 and over? Im asking because I am even looking 190 days into ADR and finding absolutely nothing! But when I change the search to party of 6, then I get whole lots of options. So interesting..

The online system seems a bit wonky so if it doesn't work for 7 book 6 and call and see if they can adjust it over the phone.

I just ate breakfast there last week and was seated next to a table of 9. I only noticed because they were all wearing Snow White and 7 Dwarf Tshirts, and had all the dwarfs! Dad wore a random shirt!

Sorry but I would NEVER recommend booking for 6 if you actually need 7. Calling Disney doesnt mean you're guaranteed to get an extra seat. Book for 8!!! The system likes even numbers. Plus as mentioned, there's no penalty for showing up with one less person.

Thanks, would the # be the general ADR #?
Yes, but just call them they should be able to make things happen. The system itself is the issue, there is no reason they can't get you a table of 7 if they can get a table of 8.

Sorry but I would NEVER recommend booking for 6 if you actually need 7. Calling Disney doesnt mean you're guaranteed to get an extra seat. Book for 8!!! The system likes even numbers. Plus as mentioned, there's no penalty for showing up with one less person.
Thank you, so Disney wouldnt mind if I booked my whole stay for 8 ppl even though we have 7?

I had been looking for our trip for 8 people and never found anything. Plenty when I switched to 6 though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter