Kona or Ohana ??

mickey again

Earning My Ears
Anyone been to both? I do have a 9 yr old who likes to eat. Can anyone recommend which one is better? I am on the dining plan. Ohana menu doesn't list much of a selection on the all you can eat.. :cool1:

True... but on the other hand, 'Ohana is "all you care to eat". I mean, they only have a very limited number of items on the menu - but you can have as much of each as you want. Or rather, your son can :)
OTOH, the char crusted filet at Kona is delicious. In my case, it's worth planning an entire trip around :teeth:

IMO, the food is MUCH better at the Kona Cafe. If your son likes the fun and games that go with OHana, it would be the better choice. If he just likes to eat, I'd go with Kona hands down.

I've been to 'Ohana several times and Kona once. I LOVED Kona! (Planning on returning in September!) I would highly recommend it - especially on the DDP because then you get to try all the delicious appetizers and desserts, not to mention the entrees. (I had the Kona chowder, macadamia mahi mahi, and kiddie kone.) It's hard for me to speak for a 9-year-old, though, so I'd recommend checking out the menus a little closer on Allearsnet.com to see what sounds better. For foodies, Kona is definitely the way to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter