• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kudos for Owner's Locker and WDW Bell services...

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
We were in 3 resorts this last trip (AKV, CR, OKW) This was our first stay in a 1BR and AKV was simply AWESOME. First thing DDs' wanted to do was bake a cake. :idea: 19yo went and bought some supplies, but we needed to move the eggs with us. I packed them into some sheets inside the Brita filter in my Owner's Locker. I was a bit concerned, but figured if they broke, at least it would be contained. Both transfers, the eggs were still cool and whole. What an AWESOME product OL is and bell services did a terrific job taking care of it. And, yes, we DID finish the eggs while at OKW and I did NOT forget and leave them in the Locker! :rotfl2:

I did have double-baggied coffee in there that I opted to take out this time...DDs didn't like their sheets and tea bags with a coffee smell/after-taste...memo to self, get a better coffee container.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter