L&M Rental

MICOL

DIS Veteran
We arrived on Tuesday the 16th of April and picked up a Villager Mini-Van with low miles and were in an out in minutes. No line at the counter. They took my internet reservation that I booked in January which was only $25.99 a day or $129.99 a week it comes to $180 with the ton of taxes you get hit with. Return was a snap. I would highly recommend them. Remember you have to go to the counter inside the airport first and then to the parking garage across the street.
Thanks Pluto4Pres for the info on the company.

I was waiting to hear how they were- I was quoted 119 a week. I was nervous because I never heard fo them. Now I feel a bit better!

We rented a mini van from L&M last December and got a great rate. They were efficient and polite at the counter and we had no problems. We didn't care much for the KIA mini van, but it served our purpose. Just looked up for November and they seem to be the cheapest again except they say Nov is out of their reservation range and to call them if I want the reservation. Thumbs up for L&M!

I also used L & M a few years ago and had a good experience, but they did teach me a lesson. Never order a compact:D I thought I was going to have to have my DD's get out and push. I think but could be wrong the cars they have fall under the extreme budget class.

Alice

I had a compact from L&M in January. It was a KIA Rio. I had no problems with it. I would not hesitate getting another. Of course I would get a larger car if there were more than 2 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter