LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi LadyB!! Just wanted to pop in to give you a huge awesome thanks for the first half of my magnet design request. I will get the second half together and post soon! You are amazing!!
Hi!! I am ready for the last half of my magnet design request for my January cruise. Can I please request the following:

- LadyBPorthole200 (w/ Pluto) with Disney Wonder on the top and Lori on the bottom
- LadyBCruiseMH101 (w/ Stitch) one for Kathy and one for The Fiedler Family
- LadyBCruiseMH102 (w/ Minnie) with Lindsay in the left ear and Disney Wonder in the right ear
- I was looking for a cruise MH with Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts and Chip but didn't see one. Could you make one with Jaelyn in the left ear and Disney Wonder in the right ear? If not, then LadyBMHBelle3 will work.
- LadyBCruiseMH153 (this design is awesome) with The Gillenwater Family in the left ear and Disney Wonder in the right ear

That should do it for now!! Thanks again for all your beautiful work and the time it takes to do them!

Hi Everyone,
I have been getting a lot of requests needed before Christmas. Just a heads up that I am super busy with life and work right now and I can't promise that anything needed before Christmas will be done in time but I will do my best to try to get to them.
If you need something right away you might want to post on the main board and maybe another designer can whip something up for you.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hi LadyB,

I am hoping you can help me with a Surprise letter to Disney World and countdown calendar for my granddaughter's 9th birthday (birthday celebration trip). Her birthday is January 10th and I will be giving her the surprise letter and calendar at that time.

LadyBWDWLetter27 - (I like this design-she is really not into princesses anymore) - Juliana - (please include trip date) - February 27th, 2018

LadyBCountDown1Olaf - Juliana - 48 days

I would like to have the designs by January 8th if possible. Thank you so much!

Happy Holidays!

Hi Everyone,
I have been getting a lot of requests needed before Christmas. Just a heads up that I am super busy with life and work right now and I can't promise that anything needed before Christmas will be done in time but I will do my best to try to get to them.
If you need something right away you might want to post on the main board and maybe another designer can whip something up for you.
Thanks for your understanding.

OK, Im heading for DL tomorrow. If you cant get the ECV one done, it will be too late in a couple of hours so disregard that then..... Thanks

If you could even get me an unpersonalized one, I can get it done.

I am sorry to have to close my thread but I have not had time to design and missed several request deadlines. I don't want to disappoint anyone else so I am closing for now but will reopen after the holidays. If you have an order in for after the Holidays I should be able to get to it. I do not provide blanks so please do not ask for a blank or template.
Thanks for your understanding!
If you are in need of something before the holidays try posting a request on the design board forum.
https://www.disboards.com/forums/creative-disigns.105/
Happy Holidays!

Good evening. Will you be reopen in the next few weeks? I would lke to make some requests for Febuary.

Hi LadyB,
Thank you so much for the wonderful designs you made for me. They look amazing and I can't wait to display them on our door during our upcoming cruise!! Happy New Year!

Thanks so much for the beautiful magnet designs and for the time it took to do them during this busy time of year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. All the best to you in 2018!

Hey LadyB i was curious if you would be able to do a few magnet designs before our February Cruise?

Hello Lady B. Thank you so much for completing the few I had requested. They turned out awesome as usual. I did note that I have more for my son than my daughter. If you have time could you do the following mickey heads?
Alexa is the name to be on all the Mickey Heads
LadyBMHTangled9
LadyBMHPrincessCrown 17
LadyBMHCinderella15
LadyBMHBallerina5

We leave on February 16th, so if possible would like them a couple of days before that to get printed and laminanted. Thanks for all of your work!!!!

Happy New Year, Lady B! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I am not sure if you are back from your holiday break yet, but I was hoping you could assist me with a few designs for my upcoming WDW trip.

If possible, can you please create the following (in jpeg format)?

Welcome Letter - LadyBWDWLetter56 - Can you add the names Bennett and Hadley to this design?
Goodbye Letter - LadyBWDWLetter115 - Can you add the names Bennett and Hadley to this design?
Minnie Head - LadyBMHMinnie21 - Can you add the name Hadley to this design?
Mickey Head - LadyBMMickey11 - Can you add the name Bennett to this design?

Our trip is for later this month, so I'm not sure if you have enough time to create the designs. if you can have them completed by January 26, that would be fantastic. If I have not provided you with enough time, I understand and appreciate your consideration.

Thank you,

Tina

Hi!! So happy to see you are still designing. Love your stuff. We have a a cruise coming up in Sept of 2018 and would like to request the following, please and thank you.

LadyBMHHalloween8 - Name: Jason
LadyBMHHalloween38 - Names: Gabby & Annabelle
LadyBMHHalloween1 - Names: Kim

LadyBCruiseFETag11: Sailing on the Fantasy (not sure if that matters), Albritton Family

LadyBCruiseGrandSlam2 - Albritton Family 2018

Happy New Year!

Hello. I’m not positive you are active right now but if you are could you please personalize
ladybautograph 5x7 32 with Avalyn 2018
Ladybautograph 5x7 33 with Carson 2018. Thank you so much. You personalized covers for our last trip and they were amazing- we are already going back!

Hello. I’m not positive you are active right now but if you are could you please personalize
ladybautograph 5x7 32 with Avalyn 2018
Ladybautograph 5x7 33 with Carson 2018. Thank you so much. You personalized covers for our last trip and they were amazing- we are already going back!
Thank you soooo much yet again. My kids love their autograph books and your work makes them extra special!

I think I am caught up on requests on this thread. If I missed you please let me know. I have very limited time to design lately so I will probably change my notice time to 1 month instead of 2 weeks.

LadyB,

Thank you so much for the deisgns. They are perfect and the kids will love them.

Your work is awesome and much appreciated.

Tina

Happy New Year, Lady B! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I am not sure if you are back from your holiday break yet, but I was hoping you could assist me with a few designs for my upcoming WDW trip.

If possible, can you please create the following (in jpeg format)?

Welcome Letter - LadyBWDWLetter56 - Can you add the names Bennett and Hadley to this design?
Goodbye Letter - LadyBWDWLetter115 - Can you add the names Bennett and Hadley to this design?
Minnie Head - LadyBMHMinnie21 - Can you add the name Hadley to this design?
Mickey Head - LadyBMMickey11 - Can you add the name Bennett to this design?

Our trip is for later this month, so I'm not sure if you have enough time to create the designs. if you can have them completed by January 26, that would be fantastic. If I have not provided you with enough time, I understand and appreciate your consideration.

Thank you,

Tina

Thank you SO much! Wonderful, just wonderful! I may request FE tags later, I just loved the last ones you designed for us, I saw them posted on Flickr!!

Hi Lady B!

Welcome back and hope you enjoyed a much needed break! Loved your designs for our WDW trip. Can I please have these for our cruise leaving March 16th? Thank you so much!!

LadyBCruiseSign212: Nolasco Family Cruise, Disney Dream 2018

LadyBCruiseSign154: Nolasco Family Cruise, Disney Dream 2018

LadyBMHMickey10: Lolo George
LadyBMHMinnie18: Lola Fe

LadyBFirstCruise4: Our First Disney Cruise! The Gross Family, Disney Dream, 2018
LadyBCruisePortholeEar33: Cullen, 2018, Disney Dream
LadyBCruisePortholeEar35: Brynn, 2018, Disney Dream
LadyBCruisePortholeEar23: Nolan, 2018, Disney Dream
LadyBCruisePortholeEar14: Grace, 2018, and instead of Sven in the right ear can you please put the same "Disney Dream" to match the others? Thank you!
LadyBCruisePortholeEar12: Trina, 2018, Disney Dream
LadyBCruisePortholeEar34: Brent, 2018, Disney Dream
LadyBCruiseMap12: Gross Family, Disney Dream, 2018, Can you please put a regular/classic Mickey instead of the Mickey in skeleton costume, please? Thank you!

LadyBStarCruise16: The Nolasco Family, 2018, please take out "May the fourth be with you"
LadyBStarCruise32: Riley, 2018
LadyBStarCruise23: Oliver, 2018
LadyBStarCruise26: Norm, 2018
LadyBStarCruise28: Becca, 2018

Thank you very VERY much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!