**Lana (Ellebren) & Michael's VR PJ**September**Food Photos posted**BEO of Doom**

YAY, Lana!! I am so happy for you that your dress is in your possession! :yay: You must be so excited to be able to look at it and touch it whenever you want! :cloud9: So glad you started a planning journal. DH and DD are absolutely adorable!
Looking forward to hearing lots more!

I'm so glad the dress got her so fast for you. HMMPH! I order my dress in April and I still don't know when it's coming in. I'm super jealous! I don't think DB takes pride in service and it shows.

I'm surprised they didn't tell you when they would have it in. When I paid for my dress they told me the last possible day they would have it in was going to be August 11. I felt better knowing that. I can't believe that they can't give you an idea of when to expect it.

YAY, Lana!! I am so happy for you that your dress is in your possession! :yay: You must be so excited to be able to look at it and touch it whenever you want! :cloud9: So glad you started a planning journal. DH and DD are absolutely adorable!
Looking forward to hearing lots more!

I am super excited that it is sitting up in the closet. I was going to be nervous if it took all the way to August to get here. I would freak about my weight and everything. Now I can try it on and not worry.

Right now I am trying to get all of my laundry done in time for our flight tomorrow at 11am. I think I only have like 3 more loads to do. Cate is trying to help by clamping onto my leg making it harder to walk. :cutie: I'm so excited about going down for our planning session. We get there tomorrow, but we won't have our PS until friday. I guess I could visit my parents and such.

BRING ME THE CAKE!!
Yay for cake testing! Oh and all the other food too. :yay:

Only 24 Hours until we leave!!!!:banana:

I can't believe you leave tomorrow either! I don't think it fully clicked for me that your planning session was this week until this morning.

You're going to have a wonderful time!

I can't believe you leave tomorrow either! I don't think it fully clicked for me that your planning session was this week until this morning.

You're going to have a wonderful time!

Thanks!

Yeah, it didn't really click for me either until I started packing and realized that I needed to wash massive mountains of clothes. Now to get them all in a suitcase and on a plane tomorrow!

I hope you have a great time. Everytime I see pictures of the cake at the tasting session it makes me hungry, looks like some good cake.

Hope you're in Florida, having a *wonderful* time! Enjoy the days before your session just as much as the session itself! :hug:

Just wanting to put my two cents in... I love the hairdos you are considering- they are adorable! I do like the first a lot (i love little headbands), but they are both very pretty!

Just wanting to put my two cents in... I love the hairdos you are considering- they are adorable! I do like the first a lot (i love little headbands), but they are both very pretty!

Thanks! I do like the first two so much. I might do a cross between the two.

I'm off to see the wizard...er um, Mickey Mouse!

We have to get up super early to drive down to Orlando. I'm trying to get ready for bed, but I'm so super excited about tomorrow. Ok I will take lots of photos and hopefully be on tomorrow night with an update..that is if I'm not so tired from the all day marathon of planning and going to dinner with the family.

I've been thinking of you and crossing my fingers! I know you're going to have a super time!

Ok so I will post more later, however I am so super sick. And I was sick at our planning session. It was lots of fun, just not so fun while being sick.

I will be back home soon and can't wait to go through everything.

Ok so I will post more later, however I am so super sick. And I was sick at our planning session. It was lots of fun, just not so fun while being sick.

I will be back home soon and can't wait to go through everything.

Hi Lana!! I hope you feel better..I got a cold 2 days before we left for our wedding lol....thank God I was better on the wedding day..I just sounded like crap lol.

Your daughter is just precious.I love your avatar picture of her..too cute!

I'm from Jersey too::yes::

THanks for all the well wishes. I am still not better. My mom has been helping with Cate and tomorrow we leave to go back home. I kind of don't want to get because I am still feeling so bad. However I know we have to and it will be nice once we are home.

Quick note about ps..oh my gosh there was so so so much food. I knew to expect but I really couldn't. I have some food photos and other stuff. Can't wait to get home to be able to get over this cold and post my TR.
I'm from Jersey too::yes::

Where in Jersey? We are about 30 min away from NYC.

I am still sick, but I thought I would start my TR.

We left on Tuesday at 9am. The flight was great, we ended up with an extra seat so Cate had her own. Everything was on time, which to me is the best since I have a fear of flying. I really hate it. We spent the week at my parents house since they live about an hour north of Orlando. This trip was really about seeing my sister graduate, but I also threw in the planning session.

Cate had a fever the saturday before we left but it was gone on sunday. She was still a little sniffily but in good spirits. When we got to FL she had this horrible cough. I got sick starting thursday then DH got sick friday. Sadly we are still sick. I just want to be better! :sick:

Anywho we had to get up really early on friday to get to our 9am appt at Franck's. We made it on time and started planning immediately. We started from the beginning of the day.

At 9:30 Rose came in and we talked about our flowers. Since I don't know much about flowers, other than oh they grow in water, I wasn't really into that. I was more like what looks nice? ok I'll take that. I'm not really looking at spending a ton of money for flowers that are going to die. Yes they look nice but I'm sure it can look just as nice with minimal floral.

At 10:30 we had to leave Rose & Franck's and go to the GF convention center kitchen. I loved that they had our name on the scroller. I think I have a photo, I just haven't uploaded any photos-I'm a slightly a slacker. The tasting was really fun, a lot of food, but really fun! We tried three hor d'ourves-the Crab cakes, Sausage stuffed Mushrooms, & Hummus in phyllo dough. All delicious. If we can I will have all three.

Our dinner menu is as follows.

appetizer-Tomato & Mozzarella
salad-Field Greens
entree- choice of Beef filet & lobster or chicken, shrimp, or scallops.
dessert-I might just do cake. We tried the Mr. & Mrs. Strawberries. Photos to come later.

I loved everything, the only thing I am thinking of changing is to see if I can swap shrimp & scallops for the lobster because it was very difficult to eat with a knife and fork as it wasn't already shelled.

Ok more of an update later. I need food and possibly sleep.

Oh and here is a bit of craziness-I am thinking/seeing if I can make my own invitations. I am very very insane. Just thought I would share.

Lana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter