Lance Bass

tink20

DIS Veteran
Anyone see him at Disney this past week?

We actually had dinner and was sitting at the table right next to them. DD and son in law thought it was pretty cool (they listened to NSYNC when they were teens)

My granddaughter dropped her menu and Lance’s spouse picked it up and gave it back to DD.

I know he isn’t really popular now, but it was one of the highlights of our trip

You'd be surprised at how many celebs are in the parks with or without you knowing it.

My overall attitude celebs is... they're people like the rest of us. Some will go out of their way to let it be known they're there, others will blend in and you could chat it up with them for awhile in line and never even realize who they are.

Anyone see him at Disney this past week?

We actually had dinner and was sitting at the table right next to them. DD and son in law thought it was pretty cool (they listened to NSYNC when they were teens)

My granddaughter dropped her menu and Lance’s spouse picked it up and gave it back to DD.

I know he isn’t really popular now, but it was one of the highlights of our trip
Lance bass??? AWESOME! “Isn’t popular anymore “....???? What????? C’mon—— classic 90’s pop boy band! He’ll be popular forever! Hey-Backstreet Boys have made a huge comeback! I can’t get their new song out of my head !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter