Land and sea....2021

lindapr1

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are thinking of doing a land and sea trip in November of 2021....we've never been on a Disney cruise....what are some tips and planning strategies?

Hi everyone! We are thinking of doing a land and sea trip in November of 2021....we've never been on a Disney cruise....what are some tips and planning strategies?
We are too! We have already booked 30th-4th. We booked bc honestly I needed to bet on hope. I have wanted to take a DCL cruise for years. I could finally afford the trip and then Covid happened. Everything was so depressing. I needed to belive that even if the world never returns to normal (and I really hope it does) we will find a way to live life again be it through better testing, treatment, or a vaccine. I needed to belive that someday we will not need to wear mask and take other precautions to protect the people around us or we would get accustomed to the "new normal". Now with our trip a year away I am starting to worry a little. I want to go if it is "safe" but don't want to be one if the first to sail. I also wish Disney would share what specific changes we can expect when they start sailing again. I know the CDC has given their guidelines to restart, but what exactly will it look like on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!