Large Pizza Dinner at Everything Pop

ultimatefans

DIS Veteran
I've seen lots of posts that pizza delivery at value resorts is 2 TS credits, but if you pick it up its 2 QS credits. However I can't find any recent info and the older posts I've seen don't match the current menu description, so things might have changed. Here is the current description from https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/pop-century-resort/everything-pop-dining/menus/dinner/

Large Pepperoni Pizza Dinner $29.99

If using the Disney dining plan a total of two (2) adult meals will be redeemed from your meal plan balance for this menu item. House-made Pizza served with a Salad and Bread Sticks - Serves 6

Can anyone confirm definitively that this is 2 QS credits (not TS credits) if we use mobile ordering or order in person and pick up?

It's a QS restaurant. If you're there and order it in person and eat it there (or I suppose take it away) then it's 2 QS credits.

TS credits are only used for room service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts