Large size hats

AudreyW

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if they sell large size hats (baseball cap style) in the parks? My husband doesn't fit the normal 'one size fits most' hats. I'd love to be able to surprise him with a Disney cap for our trip, or get one there. If not at the parks, does anyone have any recommendations on where I might be able to get large size (8 1/4) Disney-themed hats online?

Much appreciated!

In June, Disney had both fitted hats and adjustable ones. We found a lot of variety in the MK at the Emporium, closer to the very last room near Casey's, in MouseGears in Epcot and in World of Disney in Disney Springs.

Check out the official New Era site. https://www.neweracap.com/entertainment They have Marvel caps, Mickey & Minnie, Toy Story, etc. A bunch they made for the big movies this summer are sold out, but they still have a decent selection. Both fitted, as well as "dad hats". Lots of other options on eBay, but they get pricey real fast. Lots of Asia exclusives that usually list for around $100 USD on eBay.

My husband tries on every hat he sees when we go, he has yet to find one that fits his big ole head! But he's not into the adjustable ball cap types. He likes the floppy beach/farmer hats, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter