• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Largest cruise ships

KMovies

DCL Veteran
Does anyone have a current link to the largest cruise ships - like a top 10 listing.

that link seems to be outdated....RCCL's Voyager class ships, at 135,000 tons+(?) are far bigger than any ship listed ....

im looking at google and i still dont see anything yet. ill keep looking

Just watched a show on the TLC, was the building of the Voyager
and they did say that in 2003 THE Queen Mary owned by carnival would be largest..........

peter

BD:
Just remember folks, like other things in life, it's not the size of the ship that matters but how well it performs...
That's a myth perpetuated by people with little "boats"

:eek:

Jim

Hey Jim.

That's a myth perpetuated by people with little "boats"

People??? Don't you mean "cruise lines?"... lol.

PS - Jim, was that a "premature" post?...

I think *some* of us have spent a little too much time watching Fidelio and Anton... :teeth:

BD:

Oh yeah, I meant cruise lines. Also,

Jim, was that a "premature" post?...

No. That's another myth.

When I'm done, I'm done. Posting, that is.

Jim

Next year the Queen Mary 2 will become the largest ship in the world after Mariner of the Seas (Nov. 2003), the RCI announced it will build the "Ultra" Voyager Class of Ships they will 160,000+ tons! Now thats huge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter