Larisa & Nick 7/18/09 - invitation voted best of 2009!!

I think those are the most beautiful invites I've ever seen - I remember admiring your save the dates when I first started reading your PJ. You are extremely talented!

I would absolutely love invitations like that, but have a tiny invite budget as I was planning to make them myself. I wish I had your creativity!!

One of my cousins just posted a ton online that I wanted to share. Getting our proof book from our photographer tomorrow so I can't wait to see those shots!

So here is our little church.
P1060191.jpg

A sign on the door that says "wedding in progress."
P1060189.jpg

My dad, choking up, walking me down the aisle.
P1060167.jpg

Now at the reception, I made this tree. I was so happy with how it turned out! You've probably seen the "crystal wedding trees" well that was my inspiration. There were strands of Swarovski crystals hanging from the tree, and I decorated it with wooden roses, the same wooden roses I used in the favors.
P1060193.jpg

P1060207.jpg

And at the base of the tree was my frog prince. Found him at Marshalls, my favorite bargain store! He was already the perfect color aqua, I just painted his crown gold. He had a little tag around his neck saying ..
"You're sure to find familiar faces, as you take your seat at this make-believe places!"
And then after dinner I had the staff switch the sign to one related to the pastries that were presented on the same table.
P1060194.jpg

The candy buffet! This was a HUGE hit!!
P1060195.jpg

P1060196.jpg

Photos by the water.
P1060208.jpg

Table setting. We just a few kids at the wedding, so I made sure they all had a special treat at their seats. The girls had princess goodies, and the boys, a pirates treasure chest.
P1060200.jpg

Favor and menu card on each place setting. The wooden roses I entwined together and made the little tag that had our names and the date and said, "and they lived happily ever after"
P1060201.jpg

Pastries! There were little cookies, too. We didn't even see these but heard they were great.
P1060223.jpg

More of the Ukrainian dancing.
P1060235.jpg

P1060239.jpg

Close up of the bridesmaids bouquet.
P1060246.jpg

And the cake!
P1060205.jpg

Your wedding looks amazing! And I love the Photopass pics too! You and DF are too cute!! PS I love the look on your face as your dancing with the Ukranian dancer!

Your wedding looks amazing! And I love the Photopass pics too! You and DF are too cute!! PS I love the look on your face as your dancing with the Ukranian dancer!

Thanks!! Yeah that was a look of fear ... fear that my strapless dress was going to come flying off!!! I'm hoping someone got a shot of it I can post later, but the girl is actually supposed to let go, arms out, like you are flying, and the guy just hold under your arms. I was too scared, haha. I did let go at one point and honestly felt like my dress was sliding off. Afterwards I was like, I didn't flash anyone, did I, haha.

I grew up in Easton, and I recognize that church! Your wedding looks beautiful. Our Disneymoon is coming up in just 4 weeks and I loved your PJ!

I grew up in Easton, and I recognize that church! Your wedding looks beautiful. Our Disneymoon is coming up in just 4 weeks and I loved your PJ!

Our reception was in Easton! Small world :goodvibes We live on the other side of the bay now, but I miss the good ole Eastern Shore!

Have so much fun on your Disneymoon!!!!

Larisa, I don't know how I've missed your wedding photos until now. Everything was just amazing! You have a tremendous sense of style. The colors were beautiful, you looked amazing, the reception was stylish, lots of great little touches everywhere, and that candy buffet totally made me want to break my ban on carbs! Snaps to you . . . . GORGEOUS wedding!

Aww thanks Andreah! And now for just a few more wedding pics.

Another shot of our place card table, and a close up of the actual place cards.
IMG_5613.jpg

placecard.jpg

And guestbook(s), the framed caricature was a surprise from my very talented Maid of Honor! The other is form www.guestbookstore.com.

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

I want to chime in as well...you put in SO much work and it sooooo paid off. One of THE most personal, beautiful weddings' I've ever seen. I've "Borrowed" a few of your ideas too!! ;)

May you truly, live happily ever after!

I want to chime in as well...you put in SO much work and it sooooo paid off. One of THE most personal, beautiful weddings' I've ever seen. I've "Borrowed" a few of your ideas too!! ;)

May you truly, live happily ever after!

Thank you sooo much! And let me know if you need help with any of the "borrowed" ideas, hehe, like how I did something or where I bought supplies, etc. Best of luck to you, too!!

Larisa!!! It looks beautiful! Where are you guys living now? I am in Glen Burnie! Small world! Your invites were the prettiest I have ever saw! The wedding lookes amazing!

Here is a sneak peek at our pro wedding pics. Our photographer was from Maryland obviously, his name is Skip Faulkner and we were very pleased with his work! We have so many to go through and I will post more, but here is start and a few of my favorites ...

Our little church.
Frankoski_001.jpg

I love this angle!
Frankoski_141_2.jpg

Frankoski_142_2.jpg

Frankoski_230_2.jpg

Frankoski_221.jpg

Frankoski_255_2.jpg

Frankoski_276.jpg

A good view of my bouquet.
Frankoski_293.jpg

Frankoski_297.jpg

Frankoski_300.jpg

Frankoski_307_2.jpg

The guys.
Frankoski_367.jpg

The girls.
Frankoski_369.jpg

More to come!

Wow - just beautiful. Love how they all came out. Your colors are great together. You dress and your hair were perfect. Love the second picture where you said you love the angle.

Can't wait to see more.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!