last day of package

Maachah

Earning My Ears
We will be in Disney Dec. 13 - 20 Staying at PC starting opening day. On Saturday, the day we check out, DH just wants to get on the road. I feel since we paid for the UPHP we should go to a park at least in the a.m. Will I feel jipped? Since I have already paid for my Winter Dream Maker Package, I don't think they can reimburse me for that last day. Can they? I've read that sometimes they will take off the first or last day of a UPHP.

My husband likes to leave first thing in the morning on the last day also, so what I did was add a room only res. for an extra night. That way we get the full advantage of the uphp. When I made the res. the CM noticed my package plan in the computer and fixed it so we did not have to change rooms for the extra night. This was much better than my first idea, which was spend the last day in the AM. at a park then leave after noon and then have to find a place to stay the night on the way home.

They can't take first or last days off when part of a package or purchased ahead of time. I like the idea of a separate reservation for that last day idea.

We did a similar thing for the first day. We did not get a pss for the day of our arrival. We get checked in, hang out at the pool and go to downtown Disney.

At the end of the trip we schedule the flight as late as we can get it so we can go to the parks in the am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter