Last minute 2 night stay

AMG

Choose to be happy!
Hi everyone,

So I am flying to Tampa on business first week of Feb. I thought i would take advantage of the free flight and skip over to Disney to finish out my week. Website indicates no room available anywhere for 2 nights Friday and Saturday. I get it. They want to save the dates for weeks. Not going to make much money on me this trip. No desire to stay off site. Any suggestions other than website to book 2 night stay?

I you're talking about the end of the first week, from that Friday-Sunday (7-9) there are a few rooms available. They aren't the best price, but at least the beach club isn't too far from the price of swan & dolphin

I'm not surprised that availability is limited - there is a field hockey event and a big cheer/dance team championship the first weekend in February, but I would echo the PP about going to Marriott directly and see what they have for a short stay. David's sometimes has last minute Dedicated DVC rentals too.

You may have the website defaulting to the promo offer, wich is more limited availability than rack rates. Try looking at one resort and see if it is toggled to an offer instead of the rack room rate.

Also check third party sites to see if they have rooms. Make sure you check Disney’s site daily starting at least 9 days before you check in, as the room only deadline to cancel without penalty could free up some rooms.

I checked earlier this week for 2/14-2/20 and there was literally not a single room of any type available which seemed almost impossible. Over the past few days I’ve re-checked periodically and a few scattered deluxe rooms and villas pop up occasionally.

Looks like all Disney resorts are booked solid which honestly makes the whole idea less attractive.

I checked earlier this week for 2/14-2/20 and there was literally not a single room of any type available which seemed almost impossible. Over the past few days I’ve re-checked periodically and a few scattered deluxe rooms and villas pop up occasionally.

Looks like all Disney resorts are booked solid which honestly makes the whole idea less attractive.
Try clearing your cookies, I just looked and there is something at Sports for those dates, it's definitely not booked completely. Of course the amount that it is booked would make me second guess going, but that is the time a lot of schools (including my kids schools) have a winter break so that's probably why it's so booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!