Last minute ADRs during free dining

NurseNoa

Earning My Ears
Ive been trying to get an ADR for Tusker House breakfast on a specific day. So far, I've got an early lunch and haven't been able to modify it.

I see that if I look on MDE for 3-4 days from now, there are generally last minute cancellations. I've been checking this for a while and it seems consistently true. However, he date I am trying for (December 12) is during free dining I think. Will that impact the last minute availability?

Any other tips?

I always travel during free dining and have been able to get some harder to get ADRs last minute when I want to change things up. I was even able to get a same day BOG dinner one time.

I think last minute cancels will still happen. You'll still get a no show charge during free dining so there's still an incentive to give up a reservation you don't need. You might actually see more cancellations because people double up on restaurants because it's a popular time and the food is free. Keep checking and sign up for a reservation finder, those help too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!