Last Minute Airfare

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
Hey Everyone!
My sister decided yesterday that she wants to go to WDW over her Spring Break... which happens to be in 4 weeks. She figures that she'll save money on hotels if I go with her and get my cast discount. Of course, I can't turn down the opportunity to go, but my Spring Break isn't the same week as hers. Ahh... the sacrifices I will make to go see the Mouse!! Anyways, I am curious if anyone has heard of any good deals on airfare. The cheapest I've seen (and I haven't done a whole lot of research in the last 24 hours) is $492 with Air Canada. Does anyone have any experience with last minute flights? Should I wait and see what I can get closer to the date. CRO told me that I have until Feb 12th to get my deposit to them, so I have some time.

Thanks..... :)

Hi,
I just saw yesterday that air tango is having a seat sale from some places in Canada to orlando- From Montreal it is 49$ each way (and after the taxes it comes to about 350$) but you have to be pretty flexible with your dates since they only have a few of these deals per flight! I hope this can help you out. Good luck :teeth:

Try Northwest Airlines,my coworker got a flight for under 500.00 to Miami, they were a better price than aircanada.
Grover in Winnipeg

Our local newspaper just advertised buy one get
2nd 50% off good for Jan 18 to Apr 30 through Air Transat Holidays to Orlando. Can book through holidaymarkettravel.com.
They are also advertising 7 day hopper plus CDN $489 for first
244.50 for 2nd. ($389 & 194.50 for child).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter