• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LAST minute booking!

CocosMeme

DIS Veteran
I got bored today and started playing around on the internet to find something to do over Labor Day weekend, and after finding a beach condo for $1,200 for 4 nights (minimum required), I went to DVC and low and behold - 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs was open for Friday - Tuesday. When DH got home, I reminded him that we have annual passes and plenty of points so basically it is "free room and free parks". He said "book it" (much to my surprise!). So I did - I don't care if we just hang around the resort and lay around by the pool. I have never stayed at SSR, but think it will be a fun, bonus vacation.

Good for you. We did this a few years back. Had APs, found cheap flights that we had rewards to pay for, so DH and I had a lovely 3 day trip at OKW. Love last minute trips as I just booked spring break today and now have to wait 7 mo.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter