Last minute bookings?

Ergens2

Just call me Red!
We are new members (contract should be done in about 2 weeks) and we are going for New Years. I would like to cancel our POFQ ressie and try to book at SSR. Is that too short of a notice to book? What about if we wanted to use our point for a non DVC resort? Thank in advance for your help!

I wouldn't cancel your existing reservations until you definitely have another made. NY is a busy time and a last minute reservation might be hard to get anywhere on property. Good luck!

Definately don't cancel!!!!! Call around first - you may not be able to find anything else you want, let alone a DVC villa - this is a very popular time of year to visit! If you can get, you should still have plenty of time to cancel with CRO after you make the reservation with DVC MS. Have fun!

I agree that it could be difficult to impossible, but you wont know until you are able to try and book. DO NOT CANCEL your existing reservation until you know for sure you have the DVC accommodations.

If you are successful, maybe we'll see you there! (see my counter)

I agree with what others have said about not cancelling until AFTER you've made your DVC ressies. That said, just yesterday I was able to book exactly what our family needs for the end of January.

Hmmm...would we can ski (and freeze) at home or spend time at WDW...okay we'll do both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter